Monday, April 23, 2012

Keep Moving.

" Life is like riding a bicycle.
To keep you balance,
you must keep moving. "
 Albert Einstein

Do you remember how you learned to ride your bicycle? I sure do. I was seven years old.  My dad tried teaching me for about a month with no results. No, he was a good teacher, I was on the other hand wasn't a very good student. Till one summer morning, I woke up and said to myself:" Enough! It is time to learn, I will ride my grand fathers bicycle today." And I did, within thirty minutes I was able to teach myself to ride this huge red bike. I learned to jump on the bike, take off riding and stay balanced. It took lots of practice. Some falling, more practice, some more falling but I continued to ride. In other words, I kept moving and stayed balanced. In some way that is how life is, we got to keep balance pretty much in every aspect of our life in order to stay happy and achieve things.  And we need to remember to keep on moving and never look back and dwell on the past for the purpose of growing. So my friends, lets not forget at times to ride our bicycles.  

No comments:

Post a Comment