Thursday, March 1, 2012

The night to remember!



Yesterday was by far the best day I had in the long time. You might ask what did I do? And I will answer. I walked to Vik's school to get him, got home, made him a snack and than we walked to a Family Dollar store in the wind storm and when it was finally time to walk home, the wind storm became Wind- Snow Storm.  Yes it was difficult  and very painful to be outside but once we got home, Vik and I decided that it wasn't that bad, it was quiet  an adventure and we would do it  again sometimes. At the store we got all kinds of snacks for our movie night. We got, Cheddar Cheese Pringles, Beef Jerky, Crunch Crisp from Nestle, Hershey's Cookies 'n'Creme Drops and last but not least Hershey's Almonds pieces in milk chocolate.  But before we stuffed our faces with all this goodness we had an amazing night playing outside in the snow storm. Here is the prove.


                                     

                                     

But that is not all, he also helped his aunt Nadya build a Snowman and I've got to say he turned out to be very handsome, well as handsome as Snowman can get . It was one of the most memorable,  fantastic, amazing evenings that I have had with my sweet boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment