Friday, March 2, 2012

Salt Lake Coffee Break


Salt Lake City tends to be a city that officially closes early, but the Salt Lake Coffee Break is often open to 2 or 3 am.Coffee Break is one of the best late night destinations in Salt Lake, though I have yet to see it be closed at any time of the day. The atmosphere is casual and easy going, its a location where you can grab your mocha and sit on one of the worn couches for hours talking. The coffee is good, not incredible but definitely above average. The barristas are always friendly and helpful. The array of people that come in are a very different  mix, which just adds to the appeal  of the shop. I've been going to this place since I was 18, I am almost 30 now  and not even once I have been disappointed.  They are  located at
 430 East 400 South
Salt Lake City

No comments:

Post a Comment