Friday, March 23, 2012

Peace to you.

You and I, we never met and whether we want this, you will always be part of my past as I of yours. Maybe you'll read this, maybe not. I do not expect anything from you, not a response, not a remorse, not an apology. I simply want to tell you, that all actions have consequences. I am certainly I am not a perfect person, or a perfect friend, or a perfect wife. I have caused other pain knowingly and unknowingly, I don't believe in a lot of things but I do believe in karma and perhaps this came back to me. The thing is, I don't know you and I don't know what was going on in your life for you to do the things you did.  I do want you to know, I never judged you and I forgive you with all my heart and soul and I truly hope you will find the happiness. But in the future please hear that your actions impact not only you but also people you love and strangers like me. Eventually that energy comes back to you. I am comforted by this thought and with that, I'm not going to think of you any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment