Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Gourmandise The Bakery

I love Gourmandise, this is my go to place whenever I have a sweet tooth. Gourmandise is the bakery and the cafe.  I love their fruit tarts!




 Berries and fruits in them are always fresh and beautiful, custard cream filling is so yummy, sweet enough and creamy enough with out being too rich.  So many pastries to choose from but my favorite by far is their tiramisu!


 It is to die for.The Ladyfingers, soaked in strong espresso, is truly a wonderful complementary to the layers of sweet cream and mascarpone cheese.
If you ever in Salt Lake City, you got to check this place out. 250 South 300 East, Salt Lake City UT 84111, phone: 801-328-3330. Their work hours: Mon-Thur 7:00am -10:00pm, Fri-Sat 7:00 am- 11:00 pm. They are closed on Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment